Solar Service-Sales Representative (SOLAR)
Solar Sales candidates in Phoenix, Arizona. Great career opportunity for an individual to develop and sell Solar Service Products and Agreements within the US.
- Minimum 5 years related experience directly within the field
- Analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Knowledgeable with string and 3 phase inverters, service products, and processes
- Knowledge within the industry including relationships with developers, end-users, and EPCs.
- Extensive Sales background within the solar industry.
- High School diploma
- BA or BS in a related field is preferred.
- Experience and time in the industry can be substituted on a case by case basis.
- Microsoft Suite, EXCEL proficiency
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Service Product Development
- Service Sales
- Service Sales Leadership
- Service Sales Reporting
This is a direct-hire position in the great Phoenix AZ Area
|ENGINEERING MANAGER (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
Must Have Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Degree in computer science with at least 15 years of experience.
- 5 years of experience in designing and maintaining large scale mission critical (24x7), redundant, scalable
- applications in a SaaS environment.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a development team.
- Knowledge and Thorough understanding of Web Services and working with XML, JSON, SOAP/REST APIs, JAX-WS.
- Familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Strong SQL skills and familiarity with JDBC, ODBC, stored procedures, RDBMS design.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and key design patterns (MVC, DAO) and Web and Enterprise Application architectures.
- Strong understanding of operating system internals, software engineering and SDLC.
- Agile development methodology, project management and unit testing.
- Experience defining, implementing, tracking, and promoting KPIs for engineering teams within the organization.
- Ability to manage onsite and/or offshore development teams with Agile development and release processes.
- Familiarity working with IDEs (Eclipse or NetBeans), source control systems (Git preferred), and defect tracking systems.
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols (IP/TCP/UDP/DNS/HTTP).
- Maintain and manage production deployment performance statistics, and implement processes to drive efficiency.
- Follow and enhance processes to ensure zero downtime for customer facing applications.
- Provide technical leadership for developing cloud-based web and telecom offerings while considering usability, scalability, security, and support aspects.
- Lead architectural designs, systems engineering, development, and testing (all aspects of SDLC) efforts for complex, distributed web based systems.
Nice to Have:
- Offshore team management experience a plus.
- Experience with MySQL or Oracle 11g a plus.
- Knowledge of VoIP protocols a plus.