Direct Hire - BSEE Sales Engineer – Renewable Energy
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering combined with a minimum of 5+ years related experience.
• Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.
• Direct sales experience in the electrical industry with an emphasis on C&I and Utility Markets.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Proficient with the use of a CRM such as Salesforce.
• Demonstrated strong verbal/written and presentation skills to all levels in an organization.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving, selling, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage time.
• Technical aptitude.
• Broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans.
• Ability to work extended hours on occasion when required, which might include weekends.
• Ability to mentor/train new sales representatives.
• Ability to travel up to 70% if required.
The role reports to the Country Manager of the US.
As the Account Manager, you will develop, implement and manage the account (s) strategy focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. Coordinates the sales activities and manages the resolution of specific customer problems.
• Account Strategies: Participates in the development of sales strategies for accounts by providing the customer's current business and long-term plans.
• Sales Targets: Defines and proposes sales targets and growth margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow-up process.
• Account Plan: Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities and identifying a target for each solution element.
• Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
• Customer Relations: Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as a focal point for problem resolution, and monitors customer claims.
• Plans, facilitates and conducts customer negotiations.
• Customer Knowledge: Develops, maintains and shares detailed knowledge of the customer's business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends and competition.
• Volume and Profit: Sells products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned business unit(s).
• Market Activity: Monitors competitors' activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
• Sales: Creates added value for the customer by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements).
• Communicates details in accordance with offerings and strategies.
• Marketing: Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising and marketing) in order to provide value added services to accounts.
Send resume and (optional) cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to the VP of Business Development
• Develops and implements programs to increase the number of members, membership dollars, and sponsorship dollars for the Tempe Chamber of Commerce and achieving established and agreed-upon goals.
• Recruits new members at a rate consistent with the goals of objectives of the Tempe Chamber’s budget.
• Develops leads.
• Follows up on distributed leads, e.g., call-ins, walk-ins, city business list.
• Transmits and follows-up on membership packets.
• Process all new member records and enter into Glue Up.
• Work with Membership Retention Specialist on monthly renewal invoices and past-due notices.
• Update database information as needed.
• Maintain and develop customer & prospect database.
• Provide thorough information to the events staff regarding added-value products that come with various levels of membership.
• Provide any member-related information to the Marketing Coordinator for inclusion in the e-newsletter and digital communications.
• Create recognition opportunities for members.
• Works with members and potential members individually on how to best utilize their membership and sponsorships.
· Ongoing assessment of membership dues and policies to ensure accuracy.
· Recruit and manage ad hoc committee members when necessary to accomplish specific tasks.
· Recruit, manage and empower a group of dynamic Ambassadors. Provide the group with a specific program of work that is regularly evaluated for effectiveness.
· Schedules meetings in conjunction with Committee Chair
· Schedules notifies members and arranges for participation at ribbon cuttings.
· Tracks Ambassador contacts with new members
· Develops and oversees programs encouraging committees to assist in member lead generation.
· Oversee standard member communications.
· Distribution of new member plaques
· Welcome, renewal, and thank-you letters.
· Oversee and monitor Coffee Connections Leads Groups.
· update rosters
· send invoices and coordinate monthly dues for all participants.
• As available, assists staff with administrative duties.
• Assists VP of Business Development on as needed basis.
• Help facilitate and attend Membership 101.
· Attend Ribbon Cuttings and Ground Breakings.
· Attend Business Before and Business After Hours.
· Attend all organization functions and assist with special events when necessary.
· Assists Chamber staff in ideas for sponsorships, attendance, event ideas, etc.
· Other duties as may be assigned.
With two and half decades of successful recruitment in the professional arena, we exceed your expectations. We can help fill jobs from midcareer to executives and C-level. Put our experience to work for you. In 2015 we placed our ten thousandth employee.
We have placed people in industries like:
We boost your bottom line with a strong mission and a clear vision. We are dedicated to our clients, and they benefit from our success. If you want to grow your business and take it to the next level, call us today.
We know that each employment situation is unique. Send us a message with your questions or concerns, and we'll get back to you with answers as soon as we can.