Direct Hire - BSEE Sales Engineer – Renewable Energy
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering combined with a minimum of 5+ years related experience.
• Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work in the US.
• Direct sales experience in the electrical industry with an emphasis on C&I and Utility Markets.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Proficient with the use of a CRM such as Salesforce.
• Demonstrated strong verbal/written and presentation skills to all levels in an organization.
• Demonstrated strong problem solving, selling, and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage time.
• Technical aptitude.
• Broad business acumen, ability to plan and execute on plans.
• Ability to work extended hours on occasion when required, which might include weekends.
• Ability to mentor/train new sales representatives.
• Ability to travel up to 70% if required.
The role reports to the Country Manager of the US.
As the Account Manager, you will develop, implement and manage the account (s) strategy focused on growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. Coordinates the sales activities and manages the resolution of specific customer problems.
• Account Strategies: Participates in the development of sales strategies for accounts by providing the customer's current business and long-term plans.
• Sales Targets: Defines and proposes sales targets and growth margins for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured follow-up process.
• Account Plan: Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities and identifying a target for each solution element.
• Proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
• Customer Relations: Establishes and develops account relationships based on a defined strategy. Acts as a focal point for problem resolution, and monitors customer claims.
• Plans, facilitates and conducts customer negotiations.
• Customer Knowledge: Develops, maintains and shares detailed knowledge of the customer's business strategy, purchasing behavior, organization, decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends and competition.
• Volume and Profit: Sells products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned business unit(s).
• Market Activity: Monitors competitors' activity with each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
• Sales: Creates added value for the customer by ensuring a coordinated sales approach (e.g. frame agreements).
• Communicates details in accordance with offerings and strategies.
• Marketing: Coordinates the use of internal or external resources (e.g. technical, advertising and marketing) in order to provide value added services to accounts.
Send resume and (optional) cover letter to email@example.com
Software Engineer Remote.
The company is based in LA and growing rapidly. Iot providing solutions within transportation.
Design, implement and deploy IoT deployment solutions.
Build robust and scalable pipelines for receiving and processing streaming data from the edge.
Function as a leader within the engineering organization; establish and maintain development processes that will ensure that our team continues to execute effectively as we grow.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
At least three years (can be two, but no less) of professional software engineering experience.
Past experience designing, implementing and testing scalable data processing systems(actually designing cloud-based systems).
Experience orchestrating and managing deployments in production(deployed solutions and manage while in production ie: cloud-based, Terraform).
Ability to operate and execute independently without significant oversight.
Experience working on a production-grade IoT (internet of things) project.
Experience working with Golang and/or Typescript.
Experience working within the AWS ecosystem(Amazon Cloud System).
Experience working with geospatial and time-series data.
Strong bash scripting skills.
With two and half decades of successful recruitment in the professional arena, we exceed your expectations. We can help fill jobs from midcareer to executives and C-level. Put our experience to work for you. In 2015 we placed our ten thousandth employee.
We have placed people in industries like:
We boost your bottom line with a strong mission and a clear vision. We are dedicated to our clients, and they benefit from our success. If you want to grow your business and take it to the next level, call us today.
We know that each employment situation is unique. Send us a message with your questions or concerns, and we'll get back to you with answers as soon as we can.